Last night when I went to class I turned in my reflection paper for the Theological Summit. For some reason this year they're only accepting paper copies, not electronic ones as they have in the past. Nobody has said why, but my best guess is that they don't want to waste all that paper. It's a 4-8 page paper, so you figure if all 75 students write an average of 6 pages (which is really more like 8 because that doesn't include the title page or bibliography), that's like 600 pages they need to print!
So anyhow, I turned my paper in when I arrived before class, and apparently I was only the second person to do so! I'm definitely glad that's done and over with. It was a fairly difficult paper to write, since part of what we're supposed to write about is what we learned and I didn't learn much. So I wrote about what I was supposed to learn, leaving out the fact that it wasn't anything new! And I made comments on my evaluation form accordingly.
I should find out my grade around mid-February, but until then I'm just glad to have it done so I can focus on my regular classes now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment