I feel like I'm on a roll today at work with finishing projects!
Remember the project that I wrote about Friday afternoon that was very nearly finished? Well now it's officially finished - at least until we get comments back from the client, of course. The other electrical engineer looked it over this morning and had no comments, so after wrapping up one additional loose end on it, I sent the drawings off this afternoon.
Also, remember the infamous Project Book one I've written about a few times? This morning we finally had a conversation with our client about it and got things straightened out. Essentially there were just a few minor changes to the Table of Contents, and he gave us the go ahead to make two additional copies and then send three of them out all at once. Originally they wanted a total of 5 copies, but nobody can remember where the 5th one was supposed to go so it's now cut down to 4 copies total. I already had 2 made, so now it's just a matter of making 2 more. The boss's daughter is in the office today (she comes in once a week usually to help with filing and such) so she's started making the copies. If she can't get them all done in the next week or so we're taking them to a printing place, but since she's available we figured we might as well put her to work! I definitely feel like we're nearing the end on this one, even though there is still work to be done.
And finally, there's a project that's been ongoing on the back burner since October that I may have just finished. I thought I finished it a couple weeks ago but we found more that needed to be done, so we'll see if it's done or not this time. I think we're at least really close on that one too!
All in all, it's been a productive day at work so far... and there's still 2 hours left in the workday! :-) The next project on my list is tedious and time-consuming, and I probably won't finish it until sometime tomorrow, and it's just a piece of a project anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment