This morning I had to drop some things off at seminary for a friend, and while there I checked my student mailbox. In there was my Hebrew notes (aka the written part of the final exam), which I knew I got an A on. And also, in there was my Studies in Paul final exam, which I had no idea how I did on... until I saw the score and my jaw dropped - I aced it! He didn't take off a single point! I got an A- on the midterm which I was happy with since these essays are pretty involved (and the prof was relatively picky on details and having strong arguments and such). I was stunned when I saw my grade, and quite happy too! :-) I'd say that definitely seals the deal on getting an A in that class.
I still don't know how I did on my Discipleship final paper (perhaps my prof is hasn't come down from Cloud 9 yet - she got engaged the weekend before the papers were due), but it does look like all A's for this term. Hopefully I'll get my grade report in the next week or two to know for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOW!! Congrats!! great job!
You deserved girl...as hard as you worked! Way to go!
Post a Comment