Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A new look

As is my custom during breaks from seminary, I updated my blog page template!  If you're reading this on the site, obviously you can see that; but if you're one of the people who reads this via RSS or in email, go to the site and check it out!  All the sidebar content is the same, but it was time for a template change to add some spring/summer flowers.

On a completely random note, when I view my blog on my computer, all of the headings show up in Greek letters!  So far it appears that my laptop is the only one affected by this.  I'm pretty sure it started when I installed a new Greek font on my laptop last week, but I never changed any blog fonts so I don't know why my titles show up like that.  I don't care because I can read it just fine (the words are still English, just the letters are Greek), it's just a very odd occurrence.

No comments: