For those who are interested, I decided to join the Twitter community today. It's basically like updating my Facebook status with what I'm doing, and in fact I set it up so that whenever I post a tweet (a 140-character or less blurb on Twitter) it actually will update my Facebook status.
And now on my blog home page, there's a new addition to the sidebar... my Twitter feed. I think I have it set up so you can see the last 5 things I've posted to Twitter. Oddly enough most of the people I know about who read this blog aren't on Facebook, and I tend to update my status there more frequently than I blog. So now you'll be able to see all the weird little details of my life that I'll tweet about. :-)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment