Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seeing a possible solution

Last night at class I was talking with my friend Linda about the migraines I've been having, and she brought up a potential solution: my eyesight.  I hadn't thought of that!  She asked how long it had been since I got my eyes checked, and I realized it's been since June 2006 - nearly 2 1/2 years!  I haven't noticed that I'm having any trouble seeing, but it may be one of those things where you don't notice until you see something better, you know?

Conveniently, I actually did need to make an eye appointment fairly soon anyway, since I believe I only have enough contacts for a couple more months and I need a new prescription to get more since my previous one expired.  So an eye appointment will be on my list for next week, since I won't be able to fit it in this week with the holiday.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Headaches and eyestrain! How true! Hope this is a solution to your headaches. Maybe add to your logbook when you have "high eye usage" like reading fine print or a activities that require you to really focus your vision - like taking a exam.
I'd say "read a lot" but that's a given for you every weekend!