Yesterday morning when I started up my car to go to work, the check engine light came on! I hoped it was just a weird thing and would go away, and she was driving just fine, so I let it go. It was still on after work, so I figured I should make an appointment at the Hyundai dealer to have it checked out. Unfortunately, their service hours are incredibly inconvenient - 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri, exactly when I'm at work - plus they're all the way on the other side of town, about as far as you can get before you leave Findlay. But considering Tweety has less than 2800 miles on her, at least it would be covered under warranty! Hopefully they'd have some sort of courtesy shuttle to get me to and from work if necessary. I couldn't call to schedule anything yesterday because they were already closed after I got off work.
But this morning when I started Tweety up, lo and behold the check engine light is off! She still drives just fine. So I guess if it comes on again I'll make an appointment, but I'd rather avoid the inconvenience if I can. Maybe Tweety was having a case of the Mondays...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment