Here's a strange question for you... do sweaters shrink while sitting on a shelf over the summer? Or are my arms having a growth spurt, at the age of 27?
Now that it's quite cold out I've been starting to wear all my sweaters again. This morning when I put on the one I was going to wear today, which I know fit well last year since I wore it many times, I discovered that the sleeves are now about 3" too short for me! Now I might understand a sweater that fit well last year being too tight or something this year, but the sleeves shrinking? What's up with that?
So I took that one off and tried another one... same problem! Luckily on my 3rd attempt, the sleeves were close enough to being long enough on me that I wore it. This hasn't happened to all of my sweaters though, since I've worn a handful of them already that have been fine.
Any thoughts on a Sweater Sleeve Shrinking Monster, or did my ape arms get even longer over the summer?
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If you're working out--lifting weights, that will make your muscles bigger/stronger and can change the fit of your clothes. I've noticed this with my clothes. Maybe or maybe not also true for you. :)
Karen
Post a Comment