Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Little Out of Whack

This is a very strange thing for me... it's just after 6pm on a Tuesday and I'm at home!! I typically have class every Tuesday evening (except for a few off when we have break), so this is definitely a little weird for me.

Because the summer term is shorter, they schedule the classes differently. I had one class that only met during May. The class I would have tonight is a June-July class, and my third class is online. So the online one doesn't have any "physical" class, just a one-hour chat, which I do Friday mornings before work. And the typical schedule (for now anyway... I'll rant on that in another post!) is to have 3 weeks of class followed by one week off. During fall and spring terms, the third class was held during the week off from the other courses. Kind of a confusing schedule, but it allows you to take 3 courses and only have 2 class sessions per week.

But this summer Winebrenner decided to change that all... I'm still working with the registrar so I don't get screwed into taking only 2 courses per term from now on (thus adding an extra year to seminary), so I'll post more about that when I actually have an answer.

So for now, I'm just a little out of whack because it's Tuesday evening and I'm at home!

I'll be a little out of whack the next couple days too... tomorrow I'm skipping my normal workout after work because Bill and I are babysitting for 5 kids at church while their parents have worship team practice. So I'll be doing my workout on Thursday, since I don't have a Thursday class this summer, but it'll feel like Wednesday to me! Eek.

No comments: