Last night was one of those nights where I just couldn't fall asleep. Nothing about the bedtime routine was out of the ordinary, but I just didn't get sleepy! I watched TV for a while, then turned the TV off, then turned it back on... after plenty of tossing and turning, it was after 2am when I finally got to sleep. And about 4 hours later, my alarm started going off!
I'm definitely ready for a nap right about now. The stuff I have to do today at work is pretty boring and non-brain intensive, which is both good and bad... good because I don't have to think much, and bad because I'm bored! Sigh. I think I just might have to break down and get a Pepsi from the vending machine to be productive for the next couple hours...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment