Thursday, August 7, 2008

They're back... maybe

Remember how a while back we had people interested in doing a rent-to-own on our Toledo house?  Well, they're back!  In June they determined they didn't have enough money for a down payment, so they never made an offer.  This morning their realtor contacted our realtor to ask if we might still be interested in that and to go over some general terms.  I told him that we are still interested, but a lot of our criteria depend on one another.  For example, if they're offering our full asking price after 12 months or less of renting, we might be willing to go lower on the monthly payment.  So I don't know if anything will come of this now or not, but we'll see.

The people who have seen our house 3 times now are still interested, though they're going to look around a bit more.  I hope they make up their mind before a rent-to-own offer comes in, because we'd definitely prefer to have it sold now rather than waiting a year!  As always, I'll keep ya posted. :-)

No comments: