It occurred to me today that I have a tendency to write on here about things I'm going to do, but I rarely follow up and write about how they actually went... so I thought I should write that my birthday dinner at Olive Garden last night went well. Our waiter was a bit slow and didn't talk much, but the food was good, of course! Afterward Bill and I went to Walmart to get me a small birthday cake, since I've been craving Walmart cake lately. We're probably going to end up with a bunch of cake though, since I hear the leftovers from the cocoa cake my mom's making for our party tonight is coming home with us. But that's ok, the more cake the merrier, right? :-)
I already got my birthday gift from Bill last week - a new watch, since mine stopped working the night we bought Tweety. Grandma gave me a loaner watch that weekend when we went to visit them, and late last week Bill and I got over to Kohl's for him to pick one out for me. And then they had to take like 5 links off for it to fit me, of course! But besides that (and dinner and the cake), he also brought me some Lindor Truffles home, yum!
Tonight my family is going to the Spaghetti Warehouse in Toledo for my "official" family birthday party. This is a first in my family - not having a party at someone's house! But I've been really hungry for their spaghetti lately, plus it's halfway between all of us so no one has to make the long drive. And there's something everyone can eat - even corn-free and vegetarian. :-) It should be a fun evening, and I'm definitely looking forward to it!
I already got my birthday gift from Bill last week - a new watch, since mine stopped working the night we bought Tweety. Grandma gave me a loaner watch that weekend when we went to visit them, and late last week Bill and I got over to Kohl's for him to pick one out for me. And then they had to take like 5 links off for it to fit me, of course! But besides that (and dinner and the cake), he also brought me some Lindor Truffles home, yum!
Tonight my family is going to the Spaghetti Warehouse in Toledo for my "official" family birthday party. This is a first in my family - not having a party at someone's house! But I've been really hungry for their spaghetti lately, plus it's halfway between all of us so no one has to make the long drive. And there's something everyone can eat - even corn-free and vegetarian. :-) It should be a fun evening, and I'm definitely looking forward to it!



No comments:
Post a Comment