Tonight I'm headed to Come to the River, an event put on by a community organization to mark the one-year anniversary of the big flood here in Findlay. There were speakers and such last night too, but I didn't make it over then. Tonight the music team from my church is going to play (as will other area worship teams) so I definitely wanted to go, plus it sounds like there will be a lot of interesting flood stories too. And since our music team leader asked for someone to video tape it using the church's camera, I volunteered. They're holding it at the band shell at the big park on the river so I think I'll ride my bike there, it's only a couple miles. I don't know how many people will be there, but I'm guessing it'll be fairly well attended, and hopefully it'll be a neat experience.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment