As I've probably mentioned before, the house next door to our Toledo house was for sale as well, and it's the main reason our listing price is so low. Somebody bought that house for dirt cheap (it had tons of issues - foundation, mold, etc) and flipped it, so even if they put a lot of money into it they're still making a profit.
Our realtor emailed today to let us know that house finally sold, and it went for its asking price, which probably means the seller paid the buyer's closing costs. He also sent us a link to pictures of it so we could see how remodeled it is compared to ours. (Note: Firefox only let me view the first picture; also I updated the link so maybe it'll work now!)
I have to admit they did a nice job, though it's hard to say how the quality of what they did compares with our house since it's a flip. But at least it's out of our way now so to speak, which hopefully means ours is next!
Our realtor emailed today to let us know that house finally sold, and it went for its asking price, which probably means the seller paid the buyer's closing costs. He also sent us a link to pictures of it so we could see how remodeled it is compared to ours. (Note: Firefox only let me view the first picture; also I updated the link so maybe it'll work now!)
I have to admit they did a nice job, though it's hard to say how the quality of what they did compares with our house since it's a flip. But at least it's out of our way now so to speak, which hopefully means ours is next!



No comments:
Post a Comment