Today at lunch time I was going to run a few errands, but since Mike was going to get sandwiches at West End Tavern I decided to stay and play Hearts. It's a good thing I did too - I earned my 13th win of the year! I definitely had to earn it, especially since with 8 people playing the game tends to get a little crazy. I very nearly lost on the last hand - Mike was nearing 100 points, which means you go back to 0, but lucky for me Jason helped him go over 100 multiple times! Going into the last hand I had 12 points and the next nearest person had 18. I actually ended up scoring -8 on the last hand, and since Mike didn't go back to 0, I won by quite a bit. It was a wild game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment