As hard as it is to believe, tomorrow I start my 6th term of seminary! The Theological Summit is tomorrow, which is a one-day one-credit class. After briefly scanning the schedule, it looks like it should be a good one, though there will still be a lot of repeat for me I'm afraid. The topic is discipleship again, and considering I just took the Discipleship course last term and that professor is one of the speakers, I'm expecting to hear some redundant stuff. But hopefully I'll learn something new too!
Since Summit doesn't start til 10am(ish), I finally have a chance to take Tweety to the Hyundai dealer and get the tire pressure sensor reset, after the Sears issue a while back. The only appointment they had was 8:30am, and it sounds as though I only got that because I complained about their lack of service hours, so I'll be up at my usual time for work, but that's ok. I still wish Summit was at the old time of 12:30pm so I would only have to use a half day of vacation time for work, but oh well. At least this way we get 2 meals out of it - a catered lunch by the campus dining service, and then optional pizza afterward. And since they make me take a whole day of vacation, you can bet I'm staying for the extra food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment