Tuesday, May 12, 2009

They just keep coming

There is some serious baby boom going on around me lately, and just for the record let me state that I am not part of it!  We had prayer/staff meeting here at work shortly after lunch, and one of my co-workers announced that his wife is pregnant with their first.  They've been married almost 2 years, bought a house last summer, got a dog (and then another one), so I figured a baby was coming soon in their future.  She's due in early December.

Also, there are two pregnancies at our church right now (that we know of!).  One family is expecting #7 (their oldest is 10 years old, and current youngest is about 18 months), and the pastor and his wife are expecting #3 to join their two daughters.  Both of those are due in October.  Two baby boys were born in our church family back in February, and a girl at the end of April.  Also, my cousin and his wife had their second baby last week - Sarah Ann, the new little sister to 20-month-old Peter.

I'm still drinking the water, and so far I'm ok... :-)

No comments: