Happy Mother's Day to my mommy! While I have had (and still do have) a number of "mom-ish" people in my life, my mom has always been my mom if you know what I mean. Whether it be her driving 2 hours each way to take me shopping for a day during college, or making my favorite foods (or going to my favorite restaurants!) whenever I go visit her, we always have fun together. She feels like she knows most of my close friends even though she may not have met them because I keep her informed on what's going on in my life. We've had our share of laughs over the years, and I'm sure they'll continue for many more to come!
I love you Mom, and I'm looking forward to having you here to celebrate today, though every day is a celebration when I can spend time with you! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment