Saturday, September 20, 2008

Slipped right by

I really intended to blog earlier today, but the day just went right by me!  I did 3 loads of laundry, all my reading for Spirituality in Luke (several passages of Luke and their associated commentary sections, plus a chapter in a book), and some Hebrew vocab.  And I changed the sheets on the bed, experimented with a dessert for my brother and sister-in-law's birthday party next weekend (it flopped), did a little kitchen cleaning, and various other things.  And I played 3 games on online backgammon with my dad for a study break - all the games were close, but he won one and I won two. :-)

And then in late afternoon Bill called... he was working on building a deck at the farm house next to his mom's house north of Lima.  Given the situation, we decided the best course of action would be for me to come down there to bring his table saw and floodlight, we'd go to dinner at Fazoli's (we miss the one in Findlay!), and I'd hang out and read a book or something while he continued working on the deck for a while.  So that's what we did, and we just got home a few minutes ago!

Tomorrow morning I'm headed up to my "other" church - St. Michael LCMC in Ottawa Lake, MI.  I was thinking about going up there for the early service so I'd have more time at home in the afternoon, but at this point I think that'll be a bit too early!  I am going to swing by our Toledo house and do a little general dusting and vacuuming, so I may still do that before church so I have homework time in the afternoon.

But now, it's time for bed!

No comments: