Saturday, September 27, 2008

Possible Renters

Apparently there's a bunch of interest in renting our house already!

Yesterday late afternoon I got a call from a very interested renter.  He sounds like he'd be a very good fit too - he and his wife have both had jobs with the city for 25 and 15 years respectively, he loves working in the yard, and he is also pretty handy!  Just from the phone conversation I'd guess they're in their 50's or so, and they sound quite dependable.

This morning I've already had 3 calls about it, though they all just wanted to know where it is and maybe a little more about it.  They all said they'd drive by it and then get back to me, so I'm probably going to be getting more calls later today.

So far we only have the one showing for Tuesday evening (Bill's going to show it since I really can't take an evening to go up there), but if they like the outside of it we may have more!

Bill and I are going up to the house this afternoon to take care of some stuff... repainting a ceiling, killing some mold in the basement, general yard stuff... since we want to get that done before showing it.  Plus since we're headed up to Dearborn for a birthday party anyway this evening the timing works out well.

I'm glad that this seems promising so far, and I'll keep you posted on what develops!

No comments: