Thursday, July 31, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Today was a very long day in regards to car stuff!  I'll spare all the gory details, but the end result is the Findlay dealer says no yellow Accents exist in the state of Ohio, and they've essentially given up on finding one.

But, Bill was browsing around to other dealers, and he found a yellow Accent with the popular package (i.e., no power locks & windows) at a dealer on the north side of Columbus!  Apparently this particular dealer does not share their stock with others and keeps as much hidden as possible.  So, he called and found out the details, explained our wacky trade/pass-through sale situation, and we're in business!  The lady there called Brian to get the details on their trade, and she's currently looking into how to handle the situation in general with their financing, pass-through sale fees, etc.

Assuming all goes according to plan (ha!), I'll have my Tweety on Tuesday evening next week. :-)

3 comments:

Bill said...

I hate to say "I'll believe it when I see it", but after all you've been through with these Hyundi dealers....
I sure hope this one actually works out so you and Tweety can have along and mutually beneficial relationship!
Looking forward to seeing Tweety soon! Sorry to see Mousie go and I'm confident you will enjoyd Tweety,

Bill said...

Regarding your five issues, 2 down, 3 to go!

Katie said...

I wouldn't quite say this issue is solved yet... there are still some minor details for us to wrap up (and more for Brian & Melody). I won't consider it done until I'm sitting in my Tweety driving home!