Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Win #2, finally!

I've been playing Hearts over lunch at work at least once a week pretty much all year, some weeks 2 or 3 times.  I started off the year well, getting my first win on January 8... and then I lost, every time until today!  It's always tough for me to win since I pass terrible cards, but last year I would win about once a month or so.  Today I just barely won too, it even surprised me!  I was hanging out in 2nd or 3rd place for most of the game, but not too far out of first.  In the last few hands, the low person got taken down, and it ended up that I was tied for 1st with Stan.  On the last hand, he took a trick with 2 points and I didn't take any!  I'm definitely way behind the leader who has 10 wins, but it's still nice to get #2 so I'm not tied for last in wins anymore. :-)

No comments: