Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Work in Progress

Last night Bill was able to get the plumbing supplier in Lima that they buy from at work to open up the store just for him, so he got all the parts (hopefully!) that he'll need to fix all of our gas lines today. Our friend Jeff is coming over this afternoon to help with all the work and crawling around in the crawl space. If all goes as planned, it looks like we should have gas again by tonight!

This morning we showered at our friends Jeff and Keli's house, since we didn't have any hot water. I was also able to borrow Keli's dryer yesterday to get my laundry finished, yay! As much as we appreciate the generosity of our friends, it'll be nice to be able to do stuff like that at home again... and wash dishes too!

I'm spending the afternoon doing a lot of homework, since I didn't get much done yesterday. I did finish my first draft of my paper yesterday, but I want to read it through again today to make sure it makes sense and all that.

No comments: