Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Fixed

Thankfully, our natural gas is now fully functional once again!

Bill and our friend Jeff spent basically all day yesterday replacing every last inch of natural gas line in our house, to the dryer, water heater, fireplace, and furnace. And because Bill had Jeff to most of the crawl space work, we gave him steak for dinner, and his wife Keli and their kids came over too. And to ease his aching back, he and Keli spent quite a long time in our hot tub! :-)

I got nowhere near the amount of homework done this weekend that I wanted to, but I did finish the written stuff I had to do. I probably have about 300 pages of reading for Church in Mission class that should have been done before going to bed last night, but there was no way that was happening. This week my online Worldview course starts up, and I just downloaded the first assignment sheet this morning... it's going to take more than the homework time I have this week to get through that! Summer term is kicking my butt so far, but I'm hoping it'll get a little easier once I only have class meetings one evening per week.

But at least our house didn't explode, and we do have hot water again. :-)

No comments: