I know it's late for me to be getting this posted, but life happens. Right now our file server at work is down, so if I can't get any work done I might as well blog! :)
It was a pretty average weekend for me really. Friday night small group was awesome, as usual. We wrapped up our study of the book of Nehemiah. I haven't heard what we're studying next, but our next meeting isn't until the middle of April so I guess our leaders have time to figure it out.
Saturday morning I went to seminary for the Pathways to Ministry Day - in other words, prospective student visit day. I had been asked to help with it, and since my only duties would be to talk to students, I said sure! It was a neat experience, and brought back lots of memories from when Bill and I went to that day 3 1/2 years ago. There were I think 8 prospective students there, and oddly enough none were thinking of the M.Div degree, which is what I'm getting! Most were either not sure what program they wanted to pursue, or else were looking at the non-masters degree programs. It was definitely fun to just hang out and talk about the school, and to get to know a few professors a little better too.
After that I went home and got some homework done, mainly theology reading. I met up with Bill and some family friends for dinner, and then he went to Lima to deliver some stuff so I could get more homework done. I got half of my theology paper written that evening, so that was good.
Sunday was a pretty typical Sunday for me - church in the morning, and then homework the rest of the day. I finished up my theology reading and paper, and got a few other things done too. I met Bill for dinner at Bob Evans, and when I got home from that realized I hadn't done laundry yet, oops! I hadn't done it Saturday like usual because of the thing at school, and then I knew I'd be leaving for an hour or so for dinner and such. But I was able to get it done Sunday evening, so that was good, because this week is pretty busy!
Monday evening I got some more of my Greek work done, and Bill and a friend took care of some little stuff on our continuing living room project. Some parts of it are getting better, and some are worse, but hopefully one of these days it'll be a living room again! Once I'm done with this school term (after next week) I'm going to tackle it as much as I can just to get all that little stuff done. Last night was Christian Leadership class, tonight my Greek independent study class meets, tomorrow is Hebrew reading at Bob Evans for dinner followed by Theology class, and Friday night I'm going with part of our small group to a concert in Ann Arbor, MI! Not much free time going on this week, that's for sure. I'll definitely be spending the weekend doing homework, since I need to wrap up my Christian Leadership paper and write another theology paper plus do some more reading. I am looking forward to the break this time, mainly so I'll have time to get our house back in order. It's been torn up since the middle of September, so I'm definitely ready for "normal" for a while!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment