I'm loving all the offers I keep getting in my email for my birthday, even though it's still a week away!
- Free order of chocolate dippers at Pizza Hut with the purchase of a large pizza
- Free ice cream at Cold Stone
- Free order of 6 cookies at Max & Erma's
- Free slice of a cookie cake at Great American Cookie
The Cold Stone one is a little bit of a bummer this year. The last few years, it's been a "Love-It" (medium) size creation, which usually has about 3 mix-ins. This year, however, it's a "Like-It" (small) size with ice cream and only 1 mix-in! And, it has to be in a cup this year (unless you want to pay extra), which is definitely a bummer for me, since I always get a cone! Guess it must be because of the economy or something.
That's all the offers I've gotten so far, but who knows, there may be more on the way! Looks like I've got some eating to do at any rate... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment