I haven't won a Hearts game at work for so long, I bet you thought I stopped posting about them huh! :) Well it turns out I haven't played as often recently since I've been going out to lunch with various friends, running errands, or just going home. But, after playing at least 8-10 times so far this year, I finally won today! It didn't start off good, but about halfway through the game I ran hearts (aka shot the moon or whatever) which put me in the lead. We were only playing single deck since we had 4 or 5 people for the whole game, and on a hold hand I happened to get a lot of big cards so I figured I'd go for it, and it worked! A few hands after that, Stan ran hearts so that put him with just a few less points then me. As luck should have it, on the last hand I got the 10 of diamonds and Stan got the queen of spades, so I won! They were thinking about playing another hand (since we hadn't officially called that one as "last hand") but it was about 1:00 and I got a phone call so we quit.
So at least I'm on the board with one win now, but I was the last person to get one! The leaders already have 4 wins for the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment